Bitter pepper is a savory vegetable that adds spiciness and spice to culinary dishes. It is a common product whose properties are widely used in cooking, preservation and medicine. This vegetable is appreciated by gourmets and folk healers - there are a lot of recipes for using spices for unusual purposes.
Characteristics and composition: what does the vegetable contain?
There are about 2000 types of hot pepper, each of which differs in chemical composition, sharpness and shape of the pod. It has a rich composition of nutrients, among which you can find vitamins of groups A, C, E, B1, B2, B6, K, PP.
Plant saturated with minerals such as beta carotene, phosphorus, choline, iron and potassium, and contains many essential oils.
In addition, the composition of the vegetable provokes the production of endorphin and scampin - the hormones of happiness, which improve the mood and well-being of a person.
BenefitBitter pepper contributes to the overall strengthening of the body
There is an opinion about the harmfulness of bitter pepper, but with moderate use of vegetable contributes to the overall strengthening of the body improves digestion and boosts the immune system.
The vegetable is rich in many useful macro- and microelements, it has a lot of useful properties:
- regular consumption improves the condition central nervous system, contributes to the treatment of insomnia and increases stress resistance;
- the hematopoietic function of the body is normalized, the cardiovascular system improves;
- enhances brain activity and the flow of oxygen to vital organs;
- minimizes risk atherosclerosis, asthma and kidney failure;
- provokes the release of the hormones of happiness;
- has a bactericidal effect on both internal and external tissues of the body.
Contraindications to the use and harmUseful properties only appear when used correctly.
The benefits of this product are observed. only when used correctly and in case of overdose the following negative effects and harm to the body are possible:
- burn the mucous membranes of the digestive system;
- increased load on the cardiovascular system, increased blood pressure;
- increased appetite and salivation;
- risk of development or recurrence of chronic diseases of the digestive system, liver, kidneys.
You should also be wary of special types of burning vegetables: contact with irritated areas of tissue, open wounds or mucous membranes can cause severe irritation or even burn.
If you have an unpleasant feeling of nausea or dizziness, loss of consciousness or apathy, as well as with a strong sensation of burning sensation, you should consult a doctor.
Pepper-Damaged Tissues Recommended rinse with plenty of water and apply a bandage, and in case of an internal injury, the best choice would be to deactivate the burning properties of acidic foods: lemon, kefir or yogurt.If pepper burns, rinse the area with plenty of water.
Hot pepper treatment: folk recipes
Hot pepper cure is widely popular due to its of efficiency. On the basis of red pepper they prepare various tinctures, decoctions, oils, which eliminate a wide range of diseases.
- With the help of the fruit powder of the plant, you can stop external bleeding by simply sprinkling it on the wound.
- Tea based on red pepper warms better than any strong drinks and is safer for health.
- A spoonful of spice in a glass of water will relieve vomit, as well as eliminate blood discharge from vomiting.
- 5 grams of hot pepper powder diluted in a glass of warm water will replace nitroglycerin and eliminate heart attacks. This recipe is good as prevention of strokes and myocardial infarction.
Due to its special properties, the spice expands the blood vessels when they narrow and narrows when expanding, than any medicine can boast.
Can pregnant or lactating women?Pregnant women are allowed to use hot pepper only in small quantities.
During pregnancy allowed the use of bitter pepper in small quantities. A sharp vegetable will bring many benefits to pregnant women:
- in a small amount of vegetable eliminates nausea and gagging;
- improves blood circulation and increases the production of gastric juice, with the result that the baby will quickly receive the necessary nutrients;
- helps to get rid of the blues and bad mood, eliminates private mood swings in pregnant women;
- reduces the risk of thrombosis;
- helps to stabilize the hormonal background of the mother.
The use of this spice negatively affects the quality of mother's milk.
In cooking used in the form of powder, dried and fresh pods, as well as in the form of tincture or decoction. The plant has bactericidal and preserving properties, which makes it indispensable assistants in the preservation of both vegetables and meat.Hot pepper tincture
Due to its spiciness and spiciness, it is used as food seasoning to the prepared dish or as a component of various sauces and marinades. Broth or tincture of pepper, as well as tea and alcoholic beverage infused with a burning vegetable improves appetite, accelerates blood and has a warming effect.
Bitter pepper is a multifunctional remedy that relieves from many diseases and gives spicy dishes. It is easily grown even on the windowsill, but at the same time, it impossible to fake with the help of gene modification technologies, which makes bitter pepper an ideal remedy for all ills.
Eating this vegetable in small quantities provides an invaluable benefit to the whole body. Be healthy!