In modern farming an incubator is required for hatching poultry. Even if it is a very small household, the incubator is quite affordable and reliable device with which you can get a good result. Now, the agricultural market has a wide range of incubators, differing in functionality and price.
Incubator Cinderella is one of the honorable places in this market.. This machine is suitable for beginner poultry farmers, as well as for experienced farmers.
Description of the functions of the incubator
The incubator does its job when it is connected to a 220V network, and it can also operate on a 12V battery. Even in this unit there is a mode in which you can maintain the desired temperature using hot water.
Water is heated and poured into a special container in 3-4 hours. In this mode, without the aid of electricity, the device is able to work for about 10 hours.
Incubator housing made of durable foamwith excellent thermal insulation properties. The heater, which is built into the surface of the cover, occupies a vast area, which ensures uniform temperature conditions in the incubator. The inner part is heated with metal tenov.Automatic Incubator Cinderella
The device provides a device for turning eggs. Eggs roll over 180 during the day about 10 times.
The incubator is equipped with an adjustable temperature sensor.located on the lid. If the temperature inside decreases, then the heating instantly turns on. Also included in the package of all models is an electronic thermometer that runs on a conventional battery.
Incubator Cinderella has a high hatchability of birds. With a good starting material, it reaches 90%. That is significantly higher than some other manufacturers.
Modifications of domestic incubators Cinderella
There are three varieties of incubator on the way of turning eggs:
- Hand flipping eggs. The simplest and most inexpensive model that will suit beginner breeders. Turn the eggs in such an incubator every 4 hours.
- Mechanical coup. In this apparatus, the process of revolution takes place independently, but it must be constantly monitored so that the eggs rotate evenly.
- Automatic coup. The new model, in which the coup occurs on the machine, and there is no need to control it. Lattices turn over independently, through a certain period.
Also models of Cinderella incubators differ in the volume of the eggs that are contained.
- The easiest and cheapest device designed for 28 eggs. Egg flipping is done manually. Such a device is suitable for beginner poultry farmers.
- Incubator Cinderella for bookmark 70 eggs Very simple and reliable in work. Egg flipping occurs automatically. Designed for not only chickens, but also geese and ducks. The device weighs 3.8 kg, dimensions: 66.5 × 55.0 × 27.5 cm. The temperature error is 1 degree. Popular among experienced farmers, the price of the device is acceptable.
- The most expensive incubator holds 98 eggs Automatic egg rotation, temperature error of 0.2 degrees. Weight is 4.5 kg, dimensions: 87.5 × 54.5 × 21.5 cm. Designed for the withdrawal of various types of birds. Convenient, reliable, justifies itself in a short time.
Advantages and disadvantages of the application
- Simplicity in operation.
- Takes up little space, enough compact.
- Ability to work from the battery in 12V.
- High percent derivability birds.
- Economicallye electricity consumption.
- Acceptable price.
Incubator is very easy to use. Its application does not require specialized knowledge. It is necessary to make the preparatory process correctly, lay eggs and observe the temperature and humidity in the incubator.
Manual of the Cinderella domestic incubator
As well as for work with any other equipment it is necessary to study safety rules.
- Install the machine on flat surface. It is advisable not to move it during the incubation period.
- Disinfect the inner part and all removable parts with a solution of potassium permanganate. In consequence, this must be done before each laying of eggs.
- Place it on the bottom of the device. plastic jars. If the room is dry air - you will need 5-6. If it is wet, then two is enough.
- Pour water into them. During the incubation process, it is necessary to check that water was constantly there. If the water has evaporated, you need to top up.
- Set up the plastic lattice.
- If possible, immediately purchase battery at 12V and plug it in. If you turn off the electricity, the incubator automatically switches to backup power. Battery charge is enough for a day of work.
Laying and flipping eggs
The most crucial and exciting process in incubation is laying eggs. To get a good result, all eggs must be checked on the ovoskop. It is better to select unsuitable eggs right away than to waste time and labor.
- Before laying need to make distinctive marks on eggs on opposite sides, you can use a regular marker. So it will be easier to follow the process of turning the eggs.
- All eggs must be laid same label up. If the machine with an automatic coup, lay eggs in special cells.
- Vertically set measuring sensor temperature and put the lid on.
- Pour 1 liter of hot water into each chamber - approximately 90⁰. When the incubator is not fully loaded, the water temperature should be lower - about 70⁰.
- Insert an electronic between the thermostat and the window thermometer. Its sensor should be slightly higher than the eggs themselves. In this position it should be during the entire period of incubation.
- Connect to the mains swivel mechanism.
- After 30 minutes, according to the instructions, you can turn on the device.
- Constantly monitor the temperature. It should be from 38.4-38.7⁰. A temperature increase of more than 39 гроз, threatens with irreparable consequences.
- Monitor water availability in trays. She should be there all the time. If evaporated, top up immediately.
- Do not open the incubator lid too often and no more than for 3-4 minutes. But short ventilation would be helpful.
If you tried and did everything right, the chickens will breed in 3 weeks. Two days before the end of the incubation process, the rotator should be turned off and the grid removed.
After the chicks appear, let them dry for about 6-7 minutes.. Then transplant them into a prepared place with an air temperature of 37⁰. Disinfect the domestic incubator with a manganese solution.
In general, reviews of incubators Cinderella pretty positive. There are some technical inconveniences, but, as a rule, hatchability of birds is high. Anton
We purchased an incubator Cinderella with an automatic roll of eggs, and found out that if you remove this mechanism, almost 100 pieces will fit there. It should be noted that the warming up of eggs takes place evenly, the heating element is of high quality; We have been using for 2 years, and no breakdowns were observed.
Cinderella suits me completely. I bought the device on the advice of my friends, I was delighted with the low price. During the operation it turned out in order to add water you need to remove the eggs. But then she orientated, and began to use a pear for douching, very convenient. No more complaints. Everything works, the temperature is normal, the output of chickens is 95%.
Reviews are taken from the site Agroservice.
By following all the instructions and rules for breeding birds in an incubator, you are sure to get good results, even if you're new. We wish you success.
Watch a video review about this incubator.